Happy Birthday Bryan!


Today is my hubby's 35th birthday! We really enjoy celebrating birthdays around here because we are so grateful that God has placed each person in our family! We always spend the big day doing something fun as a family! When you live in a house of boys, birthdays end up looking like the picture above! They're training me well! 

To celebrate Bryan's birthday we had an entire afternoon of fun bowling, playing lots of arcade games, and of course having a blast at lasertag! We also had cake and gifts and a yummy dinner. Bryan and I will continue the celebration all weekend at a Bed and Breakfast in the mountains, just the two of us! Bryan actually told me that might be the perfect present for him! (Its a present for me too! Shhhh!)

Today I am grateful for the love of my life and this special day to celebrate him! He deserves many more days of celebration but I'm glad that we are able set aside this day to show how much we love him! I'm also thankful that we get to spend a weekend relaxing together!! I'm really looking forward to it!! Oh, and I must say....I am grateful that all these boys allow me to join in the guy fun. They are turning me into a Tom-Boy and I wouldn't have it any other way!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes