A Weekend Getaway

When I was deciding what I should get Bryan for his 35th birthday, I just new I wanted to do something that he would really enjoy! It had been 4 years since we had been on a weekend away so I decided that a getaway might be the best gift ever!

This weekend we celebrated Bryan's 35th birthday at The Waverly Inn in Hendersonville, NC. This was the first time either of us had stayed at a Bed and Breakfast. We had no idea how much we would enjoy ourselves. The Waverly Inn is beautiful and elegant! It prides itself in "Hospitality from the Past" and that is exactly what we experienced! Everyone was so kind and helpful. The breakfast was delicious and we even used all sorts of dishes and silverware that I've never even seen before! We got to have a couples massage for the first time, go to dinner several times, we went walking through the little downtown area, went to a movie and got into stores with breakable items in them! We slept all night and even got to read adult books for a little while. This truly was a much needed time of rest for us! We missed our three little guys but we sure did have a lot of fun together!
Isn't this place gorgeous??!
This was the French Toast, beautiful and yummy
Me and Bryan eating breakfast.
The couples massage was amazing!
Getting ready for our couples massage.....
We had such a wonderful weekend together!
 Today I am grateful for the amazing time Bryan and I had together at The Waverly Inn. It was so much fun to expereince at B&B and a couples massage together for the first time. It was also absolutely wonderful to spend so much time together, just the two of us. I am thankful for the folks who took such great care of our little ones so that we could enjoy each other for a couple days. I know this sounds cheesy...but its true....I think we fell in love all over again! I am so grateful for this man that God has given me to do life with! Our life is hectic and loud and sometimes crazy but there is no one I'd rather do it with! Happy Birthday Bryan! I hope you enjoyed our getaway as much as I did!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes