Director's Summit in Napa Valley!


Almost a year ago I signed up with a brand new company that no one had ever heard of. Before signing up I asked several friends if they would buy or host a party and almost everyone said "probably not." However,  I knew in my gut that KEEP Collective was something God was leading me to do so....I did it anyway! 11 months later, I am about to travel across the country for a Director's Summit. Only the top 1% in this company are invited to attend this event! SAY WHATTT???? I am just amazed that I have done so well!! I can't believe how God has used this company to bless me and my sweet family!!

Today I am thankful for the opportunity God has given me with KEEP Collective. I never even dreamed of doing this well, growing a team of 70 ladies, promoting to Associate Director, flying to Texas and to California all within my first year of being a designer! I can't even express my excitement about this upcoming year!!! I am also grateful for the ability to go on this amazing trip. I have to say, leaving my hubby and boys at home is incredibly hard for me. I've already shed a lot of tears and I haven't even left yet but I know this experience will be good for me and for my fellas. I know God wants to use this trip to grow me and refresh me. I am so grateful that my hubby is making it possible for me to go!!!  Thanks hun! I love you!

So, I won't be writing for a few days but I plan to share lots of Napa Valley pics next week!!! Don't give up on your dreams y'all!! With God all things are possible!

To learn more about KEEP click here  keep-collective.com/with/torishaw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes