Old Fashioned Home Remedies

Have you ever had those horrible white watermarks on your wooden furniture? Last week, when I was baking a cake, I put the cake pan on a rack on the kitchen table to cool. When I took the cake off the table and lifted the towel, there were horrible water marks. I really don't know how they got there. I scrubbed them and used furniture polish but I couldn't get those marks out. So, I went online and searched for an old fashioned home remedy. Guess what? I found one! I used my iron with the steam on high. I just hovered it over the spots and they disappeared! I was so excited that those ugly spots came out! Today I am thankful for old fashioned home remedies. It it so nice to see that my table isn't ruined and it didn't cost me anything to fix it! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes