4 months old!

I can't believe my sweet baby boy is 4 months old! Evan had his 4 month appointment today and he his growing like a weed! He is 24 inches long and 15 pounds, 4 ounces. He is doing well in every way! He had to have a few vaccinations today but didn't seem too bothered by them. This afternoon we got to start stage 1 baby foods. It was so much fun to watch him experience green beans for the first time! He made a few faces but I think he liked them. Dylan had fun helping feed him too.

First time eating green beans!

He's not sure he likes them...

and some apple juice too =)

 Today I am thankful for all the fun "firsts" we get to experience with our precious boys. Its so much fun to introduce them to new things and see their reactions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes