Hehehehe

 Bryan has been telling me for several days now that Evan has been laughing. Its not that I didn't believe Bryan, its just that I am with this sweet boy all day long and I still had not heard him laugh, until today! Bryan spent several minutes tickling him and making faces at him but he couldn't get him to laugh. So I put my hand on his chest and barely tickled him and he laughed and laughed. It was absolutely adorable! The laughs don't happen very often yet but when they do it makes this Mommy fill up with joy! 


Today I am thankful that I got to hear my 17 week old lil' monkey laugh. I know Bryan was telling me the truth but there is nothing like hearing it for yourself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes