Whatever You're doing....

"Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but now I can see
This is something bigger than me
Larger than life something Heavenly"

This morning while driving home from the farmers market I heard "Whatever You're Doing" by Sanctus Real. This was one of my favorite songs when I first injured my back. While listening to it today I couldn't help but reflect on my journey since my back injury 2 years ago. At that time my life felt like chaos and I couldn't really understand what God was doing in my life. Today I can see where God has brought me and I am so grateful. The back pain, back surgery, recovery, and continued back pain haven't been fun but God sure does know what He is doing. When I look at my life and I see these two precious little boys that I am able to stay home with, I can't help but cry out in praise for what I've been through! God has blessed me over and over again through a difficult situation. I would have never chosen this path for myself but I wouldn't change a thing now.

To God be the glory! I can trust Him in EVERY situation, EVERY season of life. Even when life feels like chaos, He is doing something heavenly.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes