The Sweetest Place on Earth!

We spent the day at Chocolate World in Hershey, PA. (The sweetest place on Earth!)  This family LOVES chocolate so we had a great time! We took the tour that taught us how chocolate is made, made our own chocolate bars, rode the trolley around Hershey, and saw a 3D movie about chocolate. We also got lots of yummy chocolate samples and bought some goodies from the bakery. It was a very fun yet tiring morning.

Today I am thankful for fun times such as these. This was our first "mini vacation" as a family of 4 and we truly enjoyed ourselves. I am grateful that we live in a time and place where traveling and spending time together is possible. I love doing fun things with my sweet little family!

That is one BIG candy bar!

Getting ready to make our own candy bars



Cutie Pie!

He loves that hair net!

Dylan's chocolate bar =)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes