A colicky baby....

We went to Evan's one month check up today. He is currently weighing in at 8 pounds and 4 ounces. That means he has gained 2 whole pounds since the day we brought him home from the hospital. He has also grown 3/4 of an inch. This kiddo is growing!

We also found out that he is colicky. No wonder we've had such a hard time sleeping at night! Although I'm not glad my little guy has colic, I am grateful today for his sweet demeanor. Even though he has colic, has a belly ache every night and has a hard time getting comfortable while sleeping, he rarely cries. He definetly grunts a lot but he is still pretty happy most of the time. This little fella truly is a blessing. I'm praying this colicky season will pass quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes