Safety while traveling

Today I am thankful that we made it to Pennsylvania safely. We had quite a scare too! While driving on the Pennsylvania turnpike at about at 5pm today, a man driving a pickup truck with a uhaul trailer attached started swerving and his trailer fish-tailed right beside of our jeep. Bryan was able to slam on brakes to keep from getting hit by the trailer but it was VERY close! Needless to say, my heart was beating a million beats per second. I couldn't help but immediately thank God for the safety He provided in that moment. That situation could have been very bad for me and my boys.

I am so grateful for the safety God provides for me and my family. What a blessing to know that He is watching over us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes