Enjoying each moment!

Wow! Evan is one month old already! I cannot believe it. This month has flown by. I cannot imagine life without this little guy now. God has truly blessed us with two amazing little fellas.

Today I am thankful for the lessons God is teaching me through my children. Since Dylan's 3 and 1/2 years has rushed past so quickly, I feel very aware of how quickly Evan's time as a baby will go by. God is teaching me to be present in daily life; to be soak up all I can, while I can. I have often had a tendency to rush past the present, always planning the future but I am learning to focus on today. This precious time while Evan is a baby and while Dylan is a preschooler will go by so fast. I am trying my best to enjoy each minute. I am grateful that I am aware of my need to be present in each moment.

Father, thank You for these precious boys and the memories we are making each day. Please help me to focus on today and to be present in each moment. Help me to be the best mother I can be for my little guys. May you be glorified in every moment of our lives. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes