Jesus Loves You Evan!

"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6

Today Bryan and I had the privelge of dedicating sweet Baby Evan to the Lord.  Our family and friends were there to witness this precious moment and to celebrate with us after at Brunch at Ruby Tuesday. As a follower of Jesus Christ, I believe that there is NOTHING more important than leading my children to Christ. I am grateful today for the opportunity to publicly dedicate Evan to our God. Bryan and I promise to do our best to lead this little guy to the Lord and we pray that he will live his life for Jesus!

Our cake at Brunch. "Jesus Loves You Evan!"




Precious Boy!


"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes