Clothes, Clothes, Clothes


This afternoon I sorted through all of my maternity clothes, the maternity clothes I borrowed, and my regular clothes. I was absolutely amazed by all the clothes laying on my living room floor and couches. It made me think about the people around the world that only have 1 or 2 shirts to wear and those that don't have any shoes to wear. I am so blessed.  I have clothes to wear when I'm pregnant, clothes to wear when I am at my ideal weight and clothes to wear at every size in between. I have clothes to wear in hot weather and clothes to wear when its freezing outside. I have always taken having clothes for granted. Today I am thankful that my family and I have clothes to wear. I am grateful that we don't have to worry about what we'll wear each day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes