My boys =)

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide to forever have your heart go walking around outside your body." Elizabeth Stone



When Bryan and I were teenagers we used to sit around and day-dream about getting married and having children. When I look at our lives right now, I feel so blessed because God has given us our dream! These two precious little boys and my wonderful husband are such an amazing gift.

Today I am thankful for my sweet little boys. I know I've said this a thousand times before but I am truly blessed to be a mother! I've been looking at these boys today and feeling overwhelmed with joy and gratitude. I never knew how much I could love someone until God gave me these boys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes