Baby products

I was thinking to today about how many modern baby products we are using with Baby Evan. In one day we are using disposable diapers, a changing table, baby wipes, a boppy pillow, a breast pump, that little green nose sucker thing, a baby swing, a stoller, infant gas drops, a car seat, a play-yard, and a wipe warmer. (I'm sure I'm forgetting some too) In the next few months we'll be adding several more products to that list such as a bumbo seat, high chair, boon spoon, baby food processor, walker, etc.

Today I am thankful for all of these baby products that make taking care of a baby easier and less time consuming. I'm so grateful to live in a time and place where these items are readily available for me and my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes