God is in the details!

Today I am thankful that God is in the details! He is at work in every little aspect of our lives.

Several weeks ago, when I was still pregnant with Evan, Bryan and I asked our Sunday School class to pray that Evan might be born soon so that we would be able to visit Popop. At the time we worried that Popop might pass away soon and we really wanted to visit him before that happened. The same day that we asked for prayer, my water broke while at church! Evan was born the next day and we were able to visit Popop in Pennsylvania 3 weeks later. I am so glad that Evan was born on October 17th instead of November 2nd! I am so thankful that we were able to visit when we did. If it hadn't worked out that way we would not have gotten to say goodbye to Popop and he would have never gotten to meet his 2nd great-grandchild. God worked it out so well! He is at work in the details of our lives and  I am so grateful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes