Happy Thanksgiving!

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100:4-5



Today I am thankful that I have so much to be thankful for! My life is full of blessings...my salvation through Jesus Christ, my sweet little boys, amazing husband, comfortable home, car to drive, food to eat, ability to stay home with my boys, church to attend, freedom to worship openly, friends to laugh with, family to enjoy and much, much more. God has overwhelming blessed me and my family! Today and everyday I am grateful that God is at work in every detail of my life. May every day be a day of Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes