Working in the Kitchen....

While Dylan and Daddy were at Cub Scouts tonight, Evan and I made some yummy peanut butter balls. This is the first time Evan and I have really gotten to work together in the kitchen, just the two of us. We had so much fun! Instead of just making balls out of the peanut butter mixture, Evan had to make a few "snakes" too. He was such a big helper! I also learned something new about my sweet boy... he wants everything cleaned up right away, just like his Mommy! 

Making the peanut butter balls...
Coating with chocolate!
Adding the sprinkles!
Yumm! He loved them!
They turned out so pretty!

Today I am thankful for sweet moments with my children individually. Having three kiddos makes it hard to spend a lot of one on one time together so I treasure these moments. I really enjoyed spending time with Evan tonight! He is such a joy to be with. I am also grateful for the chance to learn more about my boys. They are all so different. I love learning different aspects of their personalities!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes