My Favorite Christmas Decoration!

 Decorating our new house for Christmas has been so much fun! I've really enjoyed finding the perfect spot for new and old decorations. As soon as we began decorating, I knew I wanted to do something fun with the staircase since we've never had one before. As the beautiful Christmas cards started to arrive in the mail, I had a great idea! I decided to decorate the staircase with all the cards we've recieved! It turned out so pretty!! This has to be my favorite part of our Christmas decor! 



I've always loved getting Christmas cards in the mail, especially the photo cards. I love seeing how families grow and change over the years. Last year we started saving the photo cards, making a book out of them, and then using them during our family devotions to pray for the families we care so much about. It's been so neat to hear the boys interceding on the behalf of their friends, cousins, and grandparents. Now I love these cards even more because as I look at them I see the faces of the precious people we will be praying for over the next year. I guess that's why this is my favorite Christmas decoration this season!

Today I am thankful for all the families that have blessed us by sending us a Christmas card. It's so nice to know you've thought of us! I am also grateful for the opportunity to pray for these families and teach our children how to pray for the people God has placed in our lives. It is our pleasure to lift each person up in prayer!! If you sent us a card, you can be sure that you'll be prayed over!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes