All Aboard!

If you know the Shaw boys, you know a couple of train lovers! They have watched the Polar Express so many times that Dylan has it memorized. So Bryan and I decided to surprise them with a ride to the North Pole. They were soooo excited to ride the Polar Express! I'll tell you, there is nothing better than seeing your sweet little one's eyes light up with excitement! I love doing things like this as a family. We are making memories that I'll never forget!


We're ALL aboard the Polar Express!
So much fun! 
Looking for the North Pole!
Listening to the story...
They we're so excited to see Santa!
Tyson was excited too!
Look at Dylan listening to the bell...he could hear it ring!
I love my littlest guys so much!
They LOVED the Polar Express!

Today I am thankful for the memories we are making together as a family and for the ability to do such exciting things with our little guys. I know one day I'll look back and fondly recall these as the best years of my life because of wonderful moments like these with my family. My sweeties had so much fun and so did I! What a special time our ride upon the Polar Express was!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes