Proof!

 Here's some PROOF of His faithfulness!

Six months ago today we signed the papers, got our keys, and moved into our new home. We had to move in much quicker than originally planned so Bryan and I spent our first nights on a mattress on the floor(which is a little tough on for someone 6 months preggo) and the boys slept in their sleeping bags. It honestly didn't matter! Being in our new home was the best blessing we could have asked for at that time. I cannot believe it's been six months. I don't know where the time went! We have loved every minute together in this place. It has felt like home since the moment we pulled our car into the garage for the first time. God surely knew what He was doing when He orchestrated all of this! It took 2 and 1/2 years for our old house to sell and 7 months to find the right house but the timing was perfect. 

I just keep being reminded of God's faithfulness and His sovereignty. He's got it all under control and I can trust Him completely! I've learned lately that people aren't quite so faithful and trustworthy so God's characteristics are becoming more and more precious to me! Today I am incredibly grateful that God is who He says He is and does what He says He'll do. Our home and the path that brought us here is proof to me of His faithfulness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes