The No-Cavity Club!

This morning, we went to the Pediatric Dentist. Dylan has been a few times before but today was Evan's first visit to the dentist. I was so glad that Dylan felt comfortable and did so well. He set such a great example for his little brother. For a few minutes Evan just watched Dylan in the chair but then, he was ready to get in the big boy chair too. He got to pick a new toothbrush and have his teeth counted and "tickled." He even had his teeth painted with fluoride before we left. Dylan also had x-rays and found out that he has 4 permanent molars. I thought he only had one permanent tooth but now he has 5! The best part- both of my big boys are a part of the No-Cavity Club! They even got their names on the bulletin board!





Today I am thankful that Evan had a wonderful first visit to the dentist! He is such a wiggle worm so I wasn't sure if he would sit still but he really did a good job. I am also thankful for the example his big brother set. Every time Evan got a little nervous, he looked over at his big brother and saw that there was nothing to be afraid of. I was really proud of both of my boys! Oh, and I can't overlook the fact that my little boys, the ones who love candy, are a part of the No-Cavity Club! I'm definitely grateful for that! YAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes