"I love you, Mommy."

I can't believe my little monkey, Evan, is almost 2 and 1/2 years old. He has grown and changed so much in the past few months. Although he'll always be my baby, he really isn't a baby anymore. He talks very clearly and in complete sentences. He is a great helper and very sweet little brother. He loves to learn, play outside, throw balls, collect rocks, and play with trains. He also has more energy than any individual I have ever encountered!

This afternoon I enjoyed rocking my little guy in the rocking chair while he was watching his favorite cartoon, "Team Umizoomi." After a while he said in a quiet little voice, "I love you, Mommy." As my heart melted I said, "I love you too." He quickly responded, "And you love Dylan too, right Mommy." So I said, "I sure do!"  I pray that he will always know how much I love him and his big brother! 

Today I am thankful for my sweet little boy, Evan.  Its amazing to watch this precious baby boy becoming a young man. He is such a wonderful gift from our Heavenly Father. It seems like I just gave birth to him. I can't believe how he is changing and maturing. I love the little man he is becoming.

I love rocking my baby boy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes