Breakfast with my Bestie...

This morning I got to have breakfast with my best friend, Melissa. We haven't seen each other much the past few months because life has just been so busy and I live so much further away now. We enjoyed yummy bagels together and chatted for 2 and a half hours even though it only felt like 10 minutes! It feels so good share life with a best friend. I truly believe God gives us, especially women, friends so that we might point each other to Him and build one another up, laugh and cry together, and share our hearts with someone that really cares. At least that is what my best friend does for me!


Today I am thankful for cinnamon crunch bagels and girl talk. Come on, give me a break, I'm 15 weeks pregnant so yes, I'm thankful for bagels! Mostly, I am thankful for a kid-free morning to spend with my best friend. It's not often that we get time to talk without being interrupted by our little ones. I am also incredibly grateful for a friend that prays for me, cares for me, and trusts me to do the same for her. I pray that I am as much as an encouragement to her as she is to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes