Kari Jobe Concert!

Last night my friend, Kady, and I went a Kari Jobe concert in Durham, NC! We had a wonderful time! The concert was outstanding. There is something amazing about Christian concerts. Instead of it being all about the artist, its all about God! We spent 3 hours praising God with 1,300 brothers and sisters in Christ. It was just a little taste of Heaven.




Today I am thankful for a fun night of worship. I've been thinking of those songs all day today. There is no better way to start a week than by singing God's praises! I am also grateful for a girl's night out! Kady and I really enjoyed ourselves! I hope we can do it again soon!






If you haven't heard Kari Jobe, you're really missing out. Here's a link to one of my favorite songs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes