Feelin' Good!

I don't want to jinx it but I've had a few really GOOD days! I'm still having some nausea and the mornings have still been kind of tough but the rest of the day, for the past 3 days, has been really good! I've been able to enjoy food and keep it down too. I've had a little more energy and haven't slept half of the day away. Most importantly, I feel like I've gotten to enjoy my family more in the past 3 days than I have in over 6 weeks. This is an enormous praise for me! My God has sustained me through some very rough days. He carried me through and by His grace, I am looking forward to the days ahead instead of dreading them.

I know there is a possibility that tomorrow will be another rough day. The next 6 months could be rough for that matter. But today, I am thankful for a few days of normalcy. It is so hard to be a Mommy and a wife when you're sick. I am grateful to have the energy to care of my precious family. I am thankful for less time in the bathroom and more time with my boys. I am grateful for food that tastes good and stays down. I am thankful for a few days of feelin' good!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes