An incredible ministry...

Tonight we visited a family friend at the Hospice House of Davidson County. As solemn of an occasion as it is to visit someone that is about to pass away, I was really impressed by the Hospice House. It was a beautiful place with a very peaceful feel to it. It really is such an amazing ministry for families who are losing a loved one. 

I had never experienced the Hospice House before but I did have the privilege of meeting a Hospice nurse when my grandfather passed away. She was absolutely wonderful. She helped my grandfather breathe his last breath comfortably. She was also very comforting to my family as we said goodbye to him.

Today I am thankful for the incredible ministry Hospice provides. Losing a loved one is one of the hardest parts of life so organizations like the Hospice House are such a blessing! So many families have been touched by the precious people involved with Hospice. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes