A New Pastor

For the past 14 months my incredible church family has been searching and praying for a new Senior Pastor. This weekend we got to meet a pastoral candidate and his family. He has children that are similar ages as my boys! This morning we got to hear Pastor Brandon preach God's Word. His passion is contagious! We voted after the service and our search has come to an end. God has provided a new Pastor for Green Street Baptist Church!


Today I am thankful to be a part of such a wonderful church family. I am also thankful for the pastors that have stepped in while we have prayerfully waited on a new pastor. I am grateful that God has blessed our church with the man He has chosen to lead our flock. This is such an exciting time for Green Street!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes