2 years old!

Today was my sweet Evan's 2nd birthday. I cannot believe my little baby is 2 years old now! We had a wonderful day celebrating as a family. We ventured out to the Children's Museum in Winston-Salem. It was the first time we had been to this museum. The boys really enjoyed it. Evan hopped and skipped all over the place. I absolutely love watching my boys play together and use their imaginations. I can't think of a better way to spend Evan's birthday!

What's in this present??
So. Much. Fun. 
This picture was an attempt to catch Evan running, 
hopping, and skipping through the museum.
"I'm TWO!"
Sweet as pie!
What a good cashier he is!
Look, I found a cupcake on my birthday!
They both really enjoyed this little carosel.
It was too windy for Evan to blow out his candles at
 his party on Saturday so he got the chance tonight....
on his piggy cupcake.
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!

Today I am thankful for my lil' monkey, Evan. I honestly cannot believe it has been two years since I first laid eyes on him. I could have never guessed how much joy this little fella would have brought to our family. He is so much fun, a wonderful little brother, mommy's baby, daddy's big boy, one of a kind, and an absolute joy to be around. I am so grateful that God blessed our family with this vibrant little boy! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes