Washing down the peas....

We often take for granted the simple things...like food. That's what I'm thankful for today! At dinner last night, Dylan was putting green peas in his mouth, putting his milk in his mouth, and washing the peas down. Where did he learn that?!? I have no idea where he has seen that but it made Bryan and I laugh out loud. As he was doing this I couldn't help but think about boys and girls around the world that would love to have those peas because they have so little to eat.  I'm so grateful that we have healthy food to eat and its usually a wide assortment. Dylan usually loves peas but last night he was forcing himself to eat them (or maybe just having fun "playing" with his food) Even if Dylan has to wash it down, I'm so thankful for the food we have!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes