Happy Birthday Bryan!

Today I am thankful for my wonderful husband, Bryan! I met this precious man over 15 years ago and I knew the day I met him that I would spend my life with him. We have been married for 6 and 1/2 years. I am so thankful for Bryan because he is my best friend, the love of my life, a caring husband and a terrific father. Another reason I love this man is because God has  used him to change my life. When I met Bryan I had a very distorted view of God and had no clue that you could have a personal relationship with Jesus.  Bryan invited me to church, set a good example for me, introduced me to Christian music and taught me that being a Christian is fun and exciting!  At fourteen years old I accepted Christ as my Savior. I truly believe that God used Bryan to encourage me and lead me to Him. How lucky am I that I get to spend my life with such an amazing man?! I know God put us together and I thank God every day for Bryan!


Happy Birthday Honey! I love you and I pray that this day is half as special as you are!!
**Plus, I hope you have a "chill-to-the-max" time at your Rockin' 80's party tonight!!**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes