God knows what He is doing!


Today I am thankful that I am able to stay home each day. When my doctor first took me out of work over a year ago, I was really unsure about the idea. I am so glad now! There are so many days that I am in terrible pain and spend hours on the heating pad. There are nights that I don't sleep much at all because of my back pain or I end up on the couch because its the only way I can get comfortable. I cannot imagine having to get up and go to work with the pain I have or the lack of sleep. I also can't imagine working all day and then coming home and taking care of my family. I am so grateful that I am able to spend each day at home so that I can deal with my pain and still take care of family.
 I also love spending time with my little guy =)
God sure does know what He is doing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes