Day 2

We put all of our Christmas decorations away yesterday. That seems like a pretty easy task for most people but it hurt my back so badly. I ended up laying on the floor with an ice pack for a while. I was in tears because of the pain and my sweet baby boy, Dylan, came and laid next to me. He said "What's wrong Mommy? Don't cry!" He took such good care of me and he laid beside me until I could get up again. It made my heart melt!

Today I am thankful for my sweet little guy. As I've dealt with all of my back issues over the past year and a half, Dylan (and my sweet husband) have really helped me get through it. I'm so grateful to have this caring and thoughtful little boy in my life! Children truly are one of God's greatest blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes