An Early Surprise!

We had an early surprise this morning! Bryan got ready to leave for work around 5:45am. A few minutes later he came back into the bedroom and told me the Jeep wouldn't start. In the past, this would have been a huge ordeal! One of us would have had to miss work if I were still teaching. Today I am thankful that I am home with Dylan and that Bryan was able to drive my car. It just made what could have been a very stressful situation, not that bad. I just keep finding reasons to be thankful for God's "divine intervention" in my life! Even though I have constant pain, I am so thankful for the changes that have taken place in my life.

 We'll see what happens with the Jeep =)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes