My Yellow Paint!

Today I am thankful for the opportunity to be Dylan's Mommy! This morning he woke up crying, which rarely happens now. I went into his room and sat down beside him. He was very upset. He told me that someone had drank his yellow paint. He kept saying "my yellow paint, my yellow paint." I quickly realized that he had been dreaming about the new yellow bathtub paint that his Grandma bought him yesterday. He was distraught because he thought someone had really drank his new yellow paint. I talked with him about dreams and showed him the yellow paint bottle...still full of paint! It isn't easy to explain a dream to a 2 and 1/2 year old.

What a blessing to be this little guy's mother! I love teaching him and sharing in his experiences. Thank you, God, for this blessing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes