Our Church is Awesome!

Today I am thankful for Green Street Baptist Church. Yesterday when Bryan, Dylan and I were getting out of the car to go into church, Dylan looks up at me and says "Our church is awesome!" I couldn't agree with him more! As a parent in 2011, it is a pure joy to hear your child call church "awesome." There are so many children who have never been to church and have no idea who Jesus is...I am so glad my child does! I know he is only 2 years old but I am so pleased that he knows about church and loves going to church.


I want to say thank you to Dylan's teachers and class volunteers. You guys truly are making a difference! I'm so grateful that my child loves attending his awesome church!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes