Love Letters

Bryan and I have been cleaning out closets in our house and last night we came across two boxes of old letters from each other. Most of them were pretty silly and caused us to laugh hysterically but some of them were so sweet! Several of the letters even talk about when we get married and have children....who knew??! It so amazing to me that we have been together for more than half my life. These letters prove that we were head over heels for each other 15 years ago and that hasn't changed.  What a blessing to read these, to see how far we've come, to appreciate how God has lead us along the way to make sure that we ended up right where we are now. Bryan and I have a beautiful love story and I am so thankful for it!


As for the letters, we went through them and got rid of the absolutely ridiculous ones and are keeping the rest....maybe Dylan and his siblings will read them one day and laugh hysterically too!

Comments

  1. Love this post! I have some of my very own letters that make me laugh hysterically. :) But mostly they're so sweet and take me back to those early days of our relationship.

    So glad you have some to keep! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes