The Basics

Today I am thankful for the basic necessities that are available to me and my family. As I was putting socks on Dylan the other day, he asked me if we could send some socks to "the boy who has no toys." He is referring to Ever Rolando, the child we sponsor through World Vision. We sent some trucks to Ever Rolando at Christmas and that is why Dylan refers to him as the boy with no toys. I am so thankful that Bryan and I are able to provide a nice home for Dylan and all the things he needs and most of what he wants. We often take for granted all the simple things like socks, soap and toothbrushes. So many around the world do not have even these simple items.
Thank you God that we have all that we need! You have blessed us in so many ways! Thank you that my son is thinking of others and that he desires to give as You have given. Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes