Day 4

Today I am thankful for my relationship with my Heavenly Father. As I was reading during my quiet time this morning, I was reminded of the Parable of the Lost Sheep. If 99 out of a100 sheep made it home safely, the world today would say thats a pretty good percentage...as for the other lost one, he's too weak and stupid, he shouldn't have gotten lost. Thank goodness God isn't like that! God wants every sheep home safely and He will do whatever it takes to take care of each one. God loves us no matter what, regardless of our income, weight, job, successes or failures. I am so thankful that I know this amazing God who loves me even though I don't deserve it.

A Rocky Road by R. Lynn Frame
(My quiet time reading today)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes