GSBC Bible Study

Today I am thankful for Green Street's Women's Bible Study. I started attending this bible study a year and 1/2 ago. I was never able to go before because I was teaching every Tuesday morning and on Tuesday nights I was too busy trying to cook dinner, spending time with Dylan and getting everything ready for the next day. Starting this Bible Study is another reason why I'm so pleased with how God has been at work in my life. I love spending time in God's word and with the ladies who attend Bible Study. Today is the first day of our spring semester and I can't wait to get started! We're doing Jonah: Navigating a Life Interupted by Priscilla Shirer. I'm so thankful that I'm able to attend and I hope this is the only the beginning of a lifetime of Bible Study!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes