Water Gun Painting!!!

Since we're back from our Disney vacation, we're slowly settling into the lazy days of Summer. I love teaching my boys throughout the year but I have to admit, these summer days are really nice. I thought it would be fun to do some different art projects this summer. We started today! 

First, we made homemade liquid water colors and the boys used stickers
to make their names on their papers.
Secondly, we filled several water guns up with the liquid
watercolors. The boys had no idea what we were doing until now.
They were so excited when they saw the water guns!

They loved spraying their papers!

They also liked being able to help their baby brother shoot his paper
with liquid water colors!
For three little boys, this might be the best arts and crafts project
I could ever come up with! They definitely enjoyed it.
Of course the finished products ended up on the fridge!!!
That's where all the best art work lands!!
Today I am thankful for lazy days and water gun painting! I love spending time like this with my littles. Do you notice in the picture that Evan really doesn't match (like, at all! I mean plaid and strips?? He's creative!) and Dylan is wearing all blue. Well, that's because on days when we just hang out at home, they can pick out their own clothes...they get to just relax and be themselves. I love days like that! Lazy, relaxed, easy-going, summer days. They definitely are gifts from God for this busy Momma! I am also grateful for water gun painting. My boys faces lit up when they saw what our art project would be! It makes my heart smile to see them excited to do things together! And don't worry, they didn't ruin their clothes! I was worried they would start squirting one another but actually, this activity kept them occupied....which is another thing to be grateful for!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes