9 months already??

I am telling you, I absolutely cannot believe that it has been 9 months since I first laid eyes on this little guy. I'll admit, I barely remember that day because I was in complete shock. Tyson totally surprised us all when he came out! He wasn't the little girl we expected but, like my friend Valerie says, "I wouldn't trade him for all the little girls in the world!" (she also has 3 boys!)


I have now held this adorable baby boy in my arms as long as I held him in my womb. And, I have now known that he is a boy longer than I believed he was a girl. I honestly can't imagine life with pink in it. Having three sons is perfect for us, at this season in our lives. When I look back, I know God placed this little fella right here, in our family, because its exactly where Tyson belonged! 


I know that many of you are wondering (and probably have been for the last nine months) but we just aren't sure yet if we'll try again. We're enjoying these three boys and praying that God will guide us!


I took Tyson for his 9 month appointment today. He is 18 pounds 7 ounces and 28 inches long!! He is healthy and joyful! He is definitely trying to keep up with his brothers! Tyson is crawling, standing, cruising on the furniture, clapping, saying "dada" and "baba" and something crazy that means Dylan (he says it every time he sees him). Tyson loves to eat real food but hates baby food. He loves his bottle and his walker. He is enthralled by his brothers and laughs like crazy! He likes to hug and give kisses and pulls Mommy's hair every chance he gets. He is the most laid back, easy-going, calm baby I've ever met. Oh, and the best part, he is crazy about his Mommy, which is good for my heart!


I can't express my gratitude to my Lord for my three healthy, happy little boys.  Although its easy to take good health and happy children for granted, I realize that there are so many families that haven't been blessed in that way and I am incredibly thankful. I am also grateful for this adorable little boy that God surprised me with. I never, ever dreamed that I would be the mother of three sons, especially after being told that I was having a girl! But now, I honestly cannot imagine not having this little fella in my life. My heart is full. My cup overflows. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes