15 Things You'll Only Hear a Mom say on an ALL BOY Vacation

It's been over a week since I've written on this blog. That's the longest break I've taken in four and a half years!! Honestly, last week was so crazy wonderful that I didn't have time to write! I promise, it wasn't because I couldn't find anything to be grateful for. In fact, everywhere I looked I found blessings and sweet gifts and reasons to rejoice! My fellas and I enjoyed a week in Disney world. We had an incredible time. It was probably the best trip we've ever been on! There is soooooo much that I am grateful for about our time together in Disney World!  So, I'm going to be reflecting on our trip throughout this week and sharing my gratitude with all of you!

One of my favorite things about our trip....Bryan and I laughed and laughed! I think its finally starting to sink that we have THREE boys!!! As Tyson grows into his own little person, its becoming clear that we have 3 very different, very excited, very noisy, very special little boys. They make everything so much fun! I am not sure I've ever spent so much time laughing with Bryan, at life, at vacations, at parenting, at nothing, at everything. It was perfect.

As we laughed, we created this list of some of the ridiculous things that we found ourselves saying!. This will give you a sneak peak of vacation with 3 boys in tow! Enjoy! HA!!



15 things you'll only hear a mom say on an ALL BOY vacation: 

15. Don't jump on strangers heads in the pool! Or anytime for that matter!

14. We just spent a ton of money to eat dinner with Mickey mouse, you need to eat that macaroni and at least pretend to like it!!

13. Don't worry, it's not the Devil---its only Darth Maul. He isn't real, you don't need to be afriad!

12. Stop singing Christmas songs, it's June!!

11. See, 100 years ago you'd be out hunting for dinner at 7 years old. You would have skinned the animal and cooked it too. Its time for you to start taking on some more responsibility.

10. Of course you still have to take a bath and no, the pool doesn't count!

9. Put the sword down, you've just sliced the baby 4 times in 30 seconds.

8. How did you get poopoo all the way up there?

7. Please explain why you are licking the side of the pool.

6.Take your fingers out of your brother's mouth, again!

5. Don't put your head in there, that's a trash can!! 

4. What's in your mouth? "its a booger"  Well, if you're hungry, go eat a snack, we don't eat things that come from our bodies.

3. When you were just standing in pee (men's bathroom) please don't let your brother lick the bottom of your shoe.

2.  "What's that sound? Is someone popping popcorn?" No, that's your baby brother! "Can I have some of his popcorn?" You don't want what he's been cookin!

1.  "I need to wash my hands, I just went pee pee."  Well,  take your fingers out of your mouth then!

Boys will be boys!! (and they keep their parents on their toes!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes