Founding Star!

When I started selling KEEP collective at the end of February, I noticed that there was a lot of talk about designers striving to become "Founding Stars." These are the first 100 ladies to promote to Star Designer two months in a row. No matter what, these designers will always be considered co-creators for this new, amazing company! I remember thinking in February, "Wow, that would be neat but its never going to happen! I mean, I did just start and who promotes to that level that quickly?"

Well....I guess KEEP Designers do!
I would have never, ever imagined when I started on this journey that I would be able earn the title of "Founding Star." It seemed pointless to even think about it. As I started to promote quickly, I realized that there was a slight possibility that it might happen and I started to want it, but still, I didn't think I could actually do it.  It's funny how when I start to dream and hope for things, and I pray about those things, God gives me such a peace, knowing that He will do what is best for me and my family and I don't need to worry. Even the seemingly impossible, is possible with God!

After selling KEEP for 3 and 1/2 months,  I promoted to "Founding Star!!" And today, exactly 4 months after deciding to become a part of the KEEP family, I received a special gift from KEEP! It's a beautiful necklace that only the "Founding Stars" are getting!! I was so excited when I opened it this evening!! I love how KEEP celebrates our successes!!


Once again, I am thankful for KEEP Collective. I know I've said it before but I just can't get over how God has blessed our family with this company. Not only have I been able to buy our homeschool curriculum and pay for our trip to Disney World, but its also been good for me personally! Mommies can get caught up in a whirlwind of diapers, laundry, housework, and children's books. Sometimes we forget about having our own dreams and goals. KEEP has given me personal success and an exciting dream that benefits my family but is really mine. I am thankful for the little goals I have set and met, all by myself! It's good to remember that there is more to life than being a mommy, wife, maid, teacher, and chef. I absolutely LOVE those roles but it feels good to have conversations with other adults, help provide for my family, and achieve the seemingly impossible ----like becoming a "Founding Star!" 

If you'd like to learn more about KEEP Collective, place an order, host a social, or join my team, please visit my website. 
Keep-collective.com/with/torishaw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes