Happy Father's Day!

Bryan and I often watch Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. We don't care much for the interviews or talent acts but we love all of the funny things he does on his show. Last night, in honor of Father's Day, he interviewed several kids about their Dads. He asked several questions and the kids answered candidly. It was so funny to hear what the kids had to say about their fathers! 



So, in honor of Father's Day, I thought I would ask our kids those same questions about their Daddy! Dylan and Evan answered the questions individually but they both helped me come up with answers for Tyson too!

What is the weirdest thing about Daddy?
Dylan- He likes to eat steak but steak is disgusting.
Evan- Daddy isn't weird!
Tyson- He has a lot of hair on his face.


What superhero would Daddy be if he were a superhero?
Dylan- Mr. Incredible because they are both big and strong.
Evan - Super Man because he is my daddy and he's super,
Tyson- Super Daddy because he helps take care of me.

What is Daddy's favorite food?
Dylan- Cheese Fries, that's everyone in our family's favorite food!
Evan- Cheese fries, of course
Tyson- Not baby food!

What does Daddy say a lot?
Dylan- He says a lot of Spanish stuff to me because he's trying to help me learn Spanish and he likes to pick on me.
Evan- I don't want you to do that, do you want to get in trouble?
Tyson- Where's my nose?

What is your favorite thing about Daddy?
Dylan - He loves to play with me a lot.
Evan- I love him because he's my daddy. He plays with me and let's me lay on “Daddy-bed" and “Daddy-chair!”
Tyson- He helped me learn to crawl and he's helping me learn to walk!



My boys have a Daddy that loves them, that plays with them, that teaches them, and encourages them. It's clear by the answers to those questions that they love their Daddy and they feel loved by him! I am incredibly thankful that my boys have such a good Daddy! Happy Father's Day Bryan!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes