"Mine, mine, mine!"

I am constantly sharing the sweet things Dylan says which always seem to melt my heart but tonight, I have to share something Evan has started saying.  Anytime Bryan hugs me when Evan can see us, Evan starts shouting, "mine, mine, mine!"  Of course, Bryan taunts him by saying, "my mommy, she's my mommy." Evan gets angry and keeps right on shouting, "mine, mine, mine!" It is so cute! I guess I'm pretty special to my little guy! 
To the world I am just a mother but to my family, I am the world!

Tonight I am thankful that Evan is starting to express himself and is becoming a very vibrant part of our family. When you have 2 kids, it easy for the oldest to steal the show. Evan has started making sure he gets his fair share of attention! I am also grateful for the relationship I have with my children. I think they love me about as much as I love them! Being a parent is such a wonderful blessing. I am so thankful that God has allowed me to be Evan and Dylan's mommy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes