"From the bottom of my parts!"

Today was such a fun day! We started December off with a bang! Its become our tradition each year to visit Santa with the Almodovar family. Little Hugo and Dylan were born only two weeks apart and they've been friends their whole lives. We've been visiting Santa together for 4 years now. This was probably the most fun we've had so far because Dylan and Hugo are the perfect age for this! 

Evan and Dylan with Santa
The whole gang
After telling Santa all they wanted for Christmas, the boys (and their parents) went for lunch at Mimi's cafe. We had a yummy lunch and a great time laughing and talking with one another. Next, we rode the trolley around Friendly Center. That was, of course, the high-light of the day for the 4 year old boys!


Playing a game together
Amanda and me at Mimi's Cafe
Dylan and Hugo...Best Buddies
On the trolley...
This evening we went to a family reunion. Dylan and Evan had so much fun running around and playing with their 2nd and 3rd cousins. It was a really nice time. On the way home, we were all singing Christmas carols in the car. Dylan wanted to sing a song by himself so he sang, "I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas, I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas, I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom OF MY PARTS" Hahaha! Hearing him sing and listening to his "version" of the song was the perfect ending to a wonderful day. 

Today I am thankful for the CHRISTmas season. It is absolutely my favorite time of year. I truly enjoy celebrating the birth of Christ. We have so many wonderful traditions to help us celebrate and today, we got off to a great start! Having children just makes all these traditions more exciting. I love it all, from the bottom of my parts!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes