Sweet Summer Fun


I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June.

-- L. M. Montgomery

Today was the last day of June and it was over 100 degrees! We stayed indoors all morning by going bowling and eating lunch with friends at Chick-fil-a, taking afternoon naps, and then having ice cream with my parents. Once evening came and the temperature dropped a little, we finally ventured outdoors to play in the sprinkler. The boys had a lot of fun and so did I! I really enjoy spending time with my little family. Today I am thankful for the sweet days of summer. Summer days are full of laughter and joy. You just can't have this kind of fun in the middle of winter! 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes