Shirt 4 Life

When I checked the mail today, I found the most valuable piece of clothing I've ever purchased. Its a shirt that I ordered a few days ago from www.shirt4life.org. Each time someone buys one of these adorable shirts, an infant child's life is saved. 



"1 child dies every minute from HIV/AIDS. Every 15 seconds a child is orphaned because of of AIDS. 1,100 children are newly infected with HIV/AIDS daily. 400,000 children are newly infected each year. 2.3 million children are currently living with AIDS in Africa." ~ www.Shirt4Life.org

 The shirt I purchased from Shirt4Life helps provide funding that ensures babies will be tested for HIV and given any medications necessary to help them live a normal, healthy life. The monetary donations also fund health care workers that give continued care for children and their mothers. 

So, I got a cute shirt and I helped save a life! I'd say that's pretty good! 

Today I am thankful for Shirt4Life and other similar organizations that are reaching out to those who are in desperate need. In John 13:34-35 Jesus said, " ...just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” It is obvious that the Shirt4Life staff and volunteers care about the people of Africa. I am grateful to have opportunity to be involved with this great organization!


I encourage you to visit www.shirt4life.org and order your shirt today!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes