His face lights up!


"There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between a mother and a son"

 - unknown



Evan has changed so much in the past few days. He has suddenly started giving open mouth kisses, doing the "backwards wave" while saying bye-bye-bye-bye, walking while holding on with one hand to the couch, trying to mimic words that he hears, and he has 2 teeth popping through! He has also become very aware of his Mommy. When I come into the room, he comes directly to me. When I leave a room, he follows me. When he sees me, his little face lights up. And of course, that sweet look on his face just melts my heart! 

If I've never felt loved before, I do now! Evan makes sure of that!


I love ribbons and lace and one day I hope to have a little girl to dress up and paint toe nails with but for now, I am grateful that God has entrusted these two boys to me. I'm honestly not very good at playing with transformers, building train tracks, or wrestling (shocking, I know). That's why I'm so glad my boy's have a daddy who is good at those things. I am good, however, at rocking my babies, kissing boo-boos, praying over my children, reading stories, and making sure my boys know they are loved. Thank you God, for these sweet boys. Thank you for Evan, who is growing so fast and is currently wild about his Mommy! There truly is nothing more special than the love between a mother and her sons!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes